- Players will be selected by a committee of 32 individuals (listed below)
- an invite to March “Selection Camps” will be offered to the top 200 players in Canada (decided by committee)
- game roster selections will be done after the March ‘Selection Camps’
- final ballots will be submitted by each committee member using the FBXchange.com software system for maximum accuracy
- committee members will not vote on players that they have coached or are related
- A nationwide, open attendance ‘Tryout & Showcases’ (November through January) are used to identify players to invite to the invite only March “Selection Camps”. After these ‘Tryouts & Showcases’, the committee created the top 200 player list for invitations. Invitations are sent out in mid-February to all March “Selection Camp” participants.
Final roster positions will be evaluated after the March tryouts using the FBXchange.com system. FBXchange.com will then tabulate all ballots. All official vote or lists will be handled by FBXchange.com.