- Players will be selected by a committee of 32 individuals (listed below)
- an invite to March “Selection Camps” will be offered to the top 200 players in Canada (decided by committee)
- game roster selections will be done after the March ‘Selection Camps’
- final ballots will be submitted by each committee member using the FBXchange.com software system for maximum accuracy
- committee members will not vote on players that they have coached or are related
- A nationwide, open attendance CFC Tryout and Showcase from February-April are used to identify prospects for the CFC Prospect Game and CFC Youth Game.
Final roster positions will be evaluated after the April tryouts using the FBXchange.com system. FBXchange.com will then tabulate all ballots. All official vote or lists will be handled by FBXchange.com.